About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog! My style of photography is basically 'see something interesting and snap it'. I enjoy looking for things that nobody would have seen if it wasn't for my photo rather than taking photos of something everyone can recognise and has seen before.

Thursday 5 January 2012

The day I made a fool of myself in Manchester

Yesterday I went around Manchester city centre and acted like an inappropriate fool whilst my friend Janine recorded the events. I started off by buying a cheap bottle of orange juice from tesco (which was horrible) so I could spit it out whilst janine took multiple shots. I stood in piccadilly gardens whilst many members of the public walked by and I spat the juice out, I wasn't embarrassed, just felt like people would be looking in disgust! I caught a few people pulling their faces at what I was doing but the thought 'I'll never see these people again' spurred me on. It took a few attempts for me to be happy with the outcome. After this I then had my photo taken whilst 'littering', then I put my feet up on the table in the food court and finally I had my photo taken whilst chugging strongbow on the train! I didn't like doing the littering photo because I thought people would have actually thought I was littering and as I hate it when people do this, I didn't want people thinking I was doing it. Putting my feet up on the table in the food court wasn't too bad, was comfy and I wanted to keep them there! The strongbow on the train wasn't much of a problem either, what made it worse was that a friend who I haven't seen for about 3 years was sat opposite me... I didn't tell her it was for a project so she probably thinks I'm an alcoholic who couldn't wait to get off the train before stuffing my belly full of cider. I am going back to Manchester to do more inappropriate things, worse ones this time such as 'acting like a crazy person', 'shouting' and 'scaring people'.


No comments:

Post a Comment