About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog! My style of photography is basically 'see something interesting and snap it'. I enjoy looking for things that nobody would have seen if it wasn't for my photo rather than taking photos of something everyone can recognise and has seen before.

Thursday 24 November 2011

Erwin Wurm

The photographer I was given is Erwin Wurm, I hadn't heard of him or seen any of his work so was eager to find out what approach he takes. When I got home I typed his name into google and my immediate thought was 'oh god..' Although, I did have an instant like to his work. The photos which stood out were of his series 'One Minute Sculptures'.





















At first I didn't realise these sculptures were made using real life people so I questionned the 'photography' element of this particular series.

No comments:

Post a Comment