About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog! My style of photography is basically 'see something interesting and snap it'. I enjoy looking for things that nobody would have seen if it wasn't for my photo rather than taking photos of something everyone can recognise and has seen before.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Inappropriate behaviour in public - date chosen

I am dreading going into manchester city centre and posing for photos while completing inappropriate tasks. I'm not only worred about it being INCREDIBLY embarrassing but also since these tasks have to show inappropriateness, I don't want anyone to think I'm rude and inappropriate! Some of the responces from people on my little questionnaires asking them what they think would be inappropriate are more silly and funny rather than inappropriate, I think this is because ive given them an opportunity to tell me what to do in public, I myself would also try to come up with something for the person to do which would make me laugh! I will try and complete not only the inappropriate acts but also the silly and funnier ones. I keep putting this trip off because I know how horrible it will be doing all of these things so ive set a date and will stick to it! The 4th of january will be the dreaded 'Toni looks like an idiot doing these things in public' day. Ive asked my friend janine if she will take the photos for me, she is really good at photography and knows her way around a camera. I wonder how janine will feel when taking the photos, even though she isn't taking part as a subject, she still has to stand with me while I act like a buffoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment