About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog! My style of photography is basically 'see something interesting and snap it'. I enjoy looking for things that nobody would have seen if it wasn't for my photo rather than taking photos of something everyone can recognise and has seen before.

Saturday 31 December 2011

Someone elses opinion

I asked my friend Janine how she would feel taking the photos of me acting stupid and doing inappropriate things in public, I wanted to know if she'd feel uncomfortable, embarrassed or just find it funny and her first reply was:

''I knew Toni would ask me to be the photographer because I am amazing :D Without me Toni would surely have died, or something. I am the reason she is where she is today and any future success is all down to me but do I take credit for this, nope. Do you know why? Because I’m an amazing friend and all round person. I’m sure you will all be wetting yourself in excitement to see my work in a few days and I hope you consider yourself privileged to get the chance to view such work of arts (that’s if your eyes don’t burst from astonishment.)
The one and only ‘Janine the amazing’''


It did make me laugh but on a more serious note she then said:

''The main reason I agreed to do this was because I get the chance to laugh at Toni while she humiliates herself. Although I’m pretty sure there will be allot of laughter (mainly from me) we will take it seriously to get the tasks done. I’m glad that I’m the one behind the camera and not having to actually do these things; I’m sure though with some courage Toni will successfully manage to do these tasks. I’m not sure how I will feel taking photos, it depends on what the tasks entail and how many people stare. I can say that I am looking forward to thee ‘Toni looks like an idiot doing things in public’ day and hope that I don’t let her down and manage to capture these acts well.''

After finding out how funny Janine will find this, it hasn't filt me with any confidence but I'm sure no matter how ridiculas I will look and feel, we will look back on this rather embarrassing event and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment