About Me

My photo
Hello, Welcome to my blog! My style of photography is basically 'see something interesting and snap it'. I enjoy looking for things that nobody would have seen if it wasn't for my photo rather than taking photos of something everyone can recognise and has seen before.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Inappropriate behaviour in public

After realising that members of the public wouldn't give me a wide enough range of photos of them completing inappropriate acts infront of other members of public, I came up with the idea of asking them what they thought would be inappropriate then me having my photo taken whilst doing them poses. I created a questionnaire to make it easy and quick to get results.

I walked around Manchester stopping people of different ages and asked them if they wouldn't mind filling one of these out. Every person I asked said yes so I knew this was a sucessful way to get some results! I will total my results to see which inappropriate acts were most commenly mentioned then I will get someone to take photos of my doing these things in public capturing me and the public reactions. I'm hoping I don't get too embarrassed and end up not doing anything, maybe a bit of dutch courage will be needed for this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment